Remove this ad

Bonus Feature Recommendation: The 2 Sonorama Audio Dramas (Previously only released on cassette tape)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Nov 25 13 7:39 PM

Pending any other interesting developments, I think I like this one the most out of the practical options. Pdf versions of the script (dual language) would be a nice feature to go with it too. Though I also agree with jtaclas on the question of cost. At some point we may need a sticky thread with an edit/update post tracking suggested additions and their expected cost. Put everything in one place, at least in summary.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Nov 25 13 8:51 PM

Yes, I would definitely like this - having the radio dramas on the BDs with changing backgrounds and subtitles on the bottom of the screen would be really nice. A PDF as a part of the digital content and maybe hide it somewhere on the disc so in the future (when/if) we pop these things in the computer it'll also be there.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Nov 26 13 3:28 PM

This is one of my favourite ideas for a bonus feature, though only if it goes the subtitled route. I wouldn't be too interested in reading along on a PDF.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Dec 2 13 5:08 PM

I have checked with Japan, and unfortunately, the audio dramas are not a viable option. The original source materials are not available, and the rights situation is complicated -- so much so that it would cost too much to work it out.

This is unfortunately going to be the case with a lot of the older items associated with a show of BGC's vintage.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Dec 2 13 5:53 PM

madoverlord wrote:
I have checked with Japan, and unfortunately, the audio dramas are not a viable option. The original source materials are not available, and the rights situation is complicated -- so much so that it would cost too much to work it out.

This is unfortunately going to be the case with a lot of the older items associated with a show of BGC's vintage.

Darn, I was really looking forward to seeing these ones on the set :(

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Dec 3 13 3:08 AM

I don't know for sure.

One thing to keep in mind is that it would be rude of me to keep peppering the licensor with requests; I want to keep the production process as easy as possible for them. So I think it's best to debate the possible ideas first, get them prioritized, and be able to give them a list of things we'd like to do that they can quickly go through.

Stuff that requires new licenses, or materials we don't already have, is going to be significantly more difficult than I expected.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Dec 20 13 2:33 PM

I know have at least 2 AD Police and 1 BGC OVA Radio Drama audio in Mp3 format. Think I posted them up at FB once on a FB Group I'm no longer wanted nor needed on anymore.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help