Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 2 13 6:54 AM

Tuxedo Mark wrote:
Count me as a fan of the English soundtrack. What do you think an extra consisting of a concert of the English vocalists (Joyce Leigh Bowden, Annabelle Clifton, etc.) would cost? Just have them sing all of the songs straight through (adding new lyrics for parts that were never translated).

Heck, I'd also like to see interviews with them and the English dub cast.

I second this. Would be great if this could be done.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Dec 3 13 12:18 AM

madoverlord wrote:
I must be honest and say it would be rather low on my list of things I'd like to do next. And I have no idea what doing the songs over again would cost -- music is most definitely not my area of expertise.

As cool as some re-recordings would be, I'd love just the original audio files, maybe touched up,faded out nicely at the end of what's recorded and such. Especially since the Audio Dramas and Scramble Wars can't happen, I wouldn't think these tracks in some form on the disc should be too expensive to include?

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Dec 3 13 12:24 AM

TheFifthHorseman wrote:
AFAIK there was a completely dubbed version of Mad Machine recorded. A copy of it made it to YouTube a few years back.

Yes, I remember that. I think I have on old low-quality MOV file of it on a promo material disc from AnimEigo years back. Has all kinds of explosions and stuff in it as well, IIRC.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Dec 3 13 2:35 PM

zanth wrote:

TheFifthHorseman wrote:
AFAIK there was a completely dubbed version of Mad Machine recorded. A copy of it made it to YouTube a few years back.

Yes, I remember that. I think I have on old low-quality MOV file of it on a promo material disc from AnimEigo years back. Has all kinds of explosions and stuff in it as well, IIRC.

I remember seeing that (no explosions). I believe it was included on a CD back in the day, yes, but I also recall reading that it appeared as a trailer on one of the AD Police Files VHS tapes. Might wanna check on that, whoever has them.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help