Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 5 13 8:04 AM

Tags : :

Since we're going to do this project, I have been experimenting with various ways to construct the online data archive component of the final product. I've settled on doing it as a Wiki using DokuWiki, which has the nice characteristic of being a text-file-based Wiki, which will make it easier to make offline versions of the archive.

I have put up a skeleton of the archive here: http://www.animeigo.com/wiki/doku.php/crisis:bubblegum_crisis

Currently, you will need to create an account in order to access it. It contains the basic episode synopses, songs, and so on, but there's a lot more that can and should be filled in.

Which is where you come in! If you're interested in working on the Archive -- doing stuff like fleshing out biographies, linking things together, finding good external resources and linking to them, creating a good skin, etc -- then create an account and drop me an email to get editor access.

Of course, everyone who makes a reasonable contribution to the archive will get a proper credit in the final product. Maybe one of you will go diving into the abyss of the Internet Archive and get youself a Digital Archaeologist credit smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Nov 6 13 11:05 PM

Have created Pages for all the major characters along with listing character ages/heights (Am using the BGC rpg sourcebooks for the info). planning to do full bios on the Knightsaber's this weekend.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 7 13 10:26 AM

Question: What are the general thoughts on reproducing 20-year-old interviews? I found an interview with Toshimichi Suzuki in the May 1993 issue of Animerica, However, I want to see opinions before I begin transcribing this.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 10 13 4:46 PM

I have a copy of that particular Animerica issue, and I think I even know where it is at the moment. If I can find it, I will donate it to the cause if it's needed for some reason.

Also, don't know if this is wanted either, but you can savage my BGC summary website (also has ADP and Crash) if you like.  They were listed as references in the R.Talsorian game books.

Jeanne

oldowlJeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Last Edited By: Jeanne Hedge Nov 10 13 4:49 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Nov 10 13 4:55 PM

Has anyone unearthed the Drinking Game, the DYN list, and the Scoreboard (all from afbgc in the day)? I've got TXT file versions of all (2 different versions of the Drinking Game).

Hey Robert, do you still have your June 4, 1991 press release announcing you have the rights to BGC? Might be worth inclusion.

oldowlJeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 12 13 3:34 PM

madoverlord wrote:
@Jeanne: I probably do have the press release... whether I still have a computer and software that can read the file is another question :)

Somehow or other, I've got a copy on a Word document that actually opens in modern versions of Word.  The date on the file is 3/17/1995.

No letterhead tho.  Wth

oldowlJeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Nov 13 13 3:35 PM

madoverlord wrote:
Hey, add it to the Wiki!
The press release? I might, if I could figure out 1) which Wiki, 2) where it is, and 3) how to add anything to it

oldowlJeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Feb 14 14 5:26 PM

Nothing like being late to the party...
How about scans from cel collections?  

Sadly, I no longer have a scanner, so getting better/bigger versions of this and others wouldn't be easy...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help