Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 7 13 6:07 PM

Tags : :

Hey Robert,

The current DVD release is pretty solid and I was wondering, what about a new, non-limited Basic and Premium tiers? That is, as follows:

Basic - Omake, Postcards, Coin, DVD Set, BD Set, BD Credits - 100$ 
Premium - Omake, Postcards, Coin, DVD Set, BD Set, BD Credits - 200$ 
Platinum - Omake, Postcards, Coin, DVD Set, BD Set, BD Credits, Polo Shirt - 250$?

Something to appease folks that might not have it currently and want a DVD while we wait for the BD Set.

EDIT: 

Heck, it could also have Polo Shirt versions too for even more.

Just a thought with the launch of the upcoming Polo Shirt tiers. I imagine you would also need to take into consideration the deduction of cost + % for the existing product that you have. Perhaps as a test, it could be limited in terms of units too - 50 to 100?

Last Edited By: JGwinn1048 Nov 7 13 6:13 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 10 13 3:17 PM

slerch666Only one thing.

There isn't going to be a DVD set, most likely. Unless we vote for it, which, I definitely won't.

This is referring to the currently existing remastered DVD set not a new DVD set.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 11 13 1:29 PM

JGwinn1048 wrote:
slerch666Only one thing.

There isn't going to be a DVD set, most likely. Unless we vote for it, which, I definitely won't.

This is referring to the currently existing remastered DVD set not a new DVD set.

Ah.

Well, personally I don't want that. I already have it. And the old pink set too... lol

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help