Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 16 13 9:27 AM

Tags : :

AZ Panel Recording:

So the wife and I staff Animazement in Raleigh every year (karaoke).  I saw in a previous post that the VA for Priss is on NPR down there in Wilmington.  What would be cool is to get as many of the staff together at a panel at AZ2014 to record as an extra available on the possible disc 3.  Not sure what that would incur but thought something like that would be cool.  I remember seeing something similar at the end of the Record of Lodoss War series back on VHS and really enjoyed their input.  Granted, it's been quite a while so I don't know where the VA's are now, much less the staff :)

New Interviews:
If not an AZ Panel recording, how about new interviews with staff/VA's.  Maybe get the backers to submit their questions and submit them to the staff?  A possible addition to the online content?

BGC Figures.

Sitting somewhere in a drawer, I have these BGC figures for the old roleplaying book.  They've long lost pieces but I see this company still makes them.  These are really cool and a full set would be awesome (yeah I could just buy them, but something small like this would be an awesome addition, especially if you can get them cheaper in bulk?)

http://shop.groundzerogames.net/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=132

Just some random ideas rolling in my head :)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 16 13 9:51 AM

Another thought and I didn't want to fill the polo thread with it, but how about a hat. I would love to see a BGC hat with the logo or knight sabers vandalism that was suggested for the zippo lighter. that would be pretty awesome.

Maybe something along the lines of a knight saber on the front and Bubblegum Crisis across the back.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help