Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 21 13 9:34 AM

Tags : :

Hi.
I'm one of those who had to use PayPal for their payment.
For now I could pay for the Basic tier, but I'd be interested in upgrading to Premium tier within next month or so.
Thing is, there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. Is there one, or any chance there will be?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 22 13 1:02 PM

A bit of a secondary question along the same lines as this but I’ve backed at the basic level through KS and I want to upgrade to premium but won’t have that cash for another week could I paypal the $50 for the upgrade if the KS has ended or are things closed after it ends?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 23 13 4:21 AM

Things will not close after the KickStarter ends. They will close when we have to lock things down for final production. So you'll be able to PayPal me $50 extra and change to Premium.

One thing I'm coming to realize about this project is that the KickStarter backers are like MMO "Closed Beta" players. It will be interesting to see how many people sign up in the coming months, as you guys start seeing how the project is coming together and do a little evangelizing.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 2 13 6:14 AM

Can someone explain what the difference between the Basic and Premium versions are? I thought you just got a say on what extras are included in the basic set or is it more extras above the basic set?

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 2 13 7:42 AM

Premium Backers have an extra budget to play with -- it's about $10k right now.

They can use it for extra goodies just for themselves, or to improve the set for everyone, or some combination of the two.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help